Multimedia Internship (This is a volunteer position)
We look forward to working with our interns! We want your experiences with us to be valuable for you and your future career.
Location: San Diego.
Time Commitment: 10 hours per week, minimum of two days per week.
Qualification for intern position:
- Interest in international affairs, healing, reconciliation, and conflict resolution
- Ability to take initiative, work independently and with a team with minimal supervision
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Meticulous attention to detail, both written and visual
- Very strong computer competency, with advanced proficiency in iMovie or similar video editing application.
- Experience and strong skills in Word Press
- Production of a series of two to three minute shorts with edited clips
- Uploading video clips with brief descriptions to web page through YouTube, Facebook, and configuring for easy digital transfer
- Website upgrades and management
- Editing of original videotaping of board members from first meeting.
- Production of documentary material for use by Wisdom, Mediation and Dialogue Foundation.